You can register by email to Matthias.Guenter@mentor.ch. The email should include:
- postal address
- year of graduation
- type of degree
- phone number
- email address
- How did you find out about the Joint Alumni Association in Computer Science?
- You will be added to the member’s list and the mailing list of the Joint Computer Science Alumni Association.
- You can register to our XING group Joint Alumni Association in Computer Science
- The Joint Alumni Association in Computer Science sends invoices by letter post at the beginning of every year (currently the annual fee is CHF 50. We use it mostly to pay for the awards of students and matura theses).
- When you paid the annual fee you will also be added to the University of Bern alumni and can profit from their benefits.
All information about the Joint Alumni Association in Computer Science will be distributed on this website, the XING group or through a mailing list.
Registration procedure for the alumni mailing list:
Go to https://www.iam.unibe.ch/mailman/listinfo/iam-alumni and create your entry.
In case of problems, please send an email to Matthias.Guenter@mentor.ch.
The annual fee ist CHF 50.
IBAN: CH67 0900 0000 6073 5677 7
Account Holder: Alumni IAM, Bern
Address of the Account Holder: 3014 Bern
Always note: JAACS <year>